Call For Entry: Art That's Now Video Festival
Inspired by the focus on video as we navigate living in this time of the COVID-19 pandemic and shelter-in-place order, we are exploring how we can evolve our program curatorially while continuing to fulfillour mission by exhibiting and supporting local artists during these strange times. Adding to our online offerings has always been the plan, but now we’ve decided to shift our exhibition and artist stipend budgets to launch an ongoing open call for videoworks. Throughout the open call, the Co’sExhibition & Program Committee will be reviewing submissions and selecting works to host on our website and @thecontemporarydayton Instagram account. Featured artists will receive a $25 stipend and retain all ownership of their work.
Deadline is ONGOING
• Artist must be an Ohio resident
• Works must be submitted in a digital video format
• No physical submissions will be accepted
• Works do not need to be COVID-19 related
• You must submit at least one video to apply; we accept up to five pieces per applicant