FOA Families of Addicts' 8th Annual Rally 4 Recovery
8th Annual FOA Rally 4 Recovery
For seven years in a row, the FOA Families of Addicts Rally 4 Recovery has been changing the conversation about addiction from problem to solution. In 2019, over 3,000 people attended and 72 community partners were present as a resource to those affected by addiction and living in recovery.
Our rally is planned by family members and is for anyone touched by addiction.
The 8th Annual Rally 4 Recovery hosted by FOA Families of Addicts will be held on:
August 29th from 2:00 to 6:00 pm at Courthouse Square in downtown Dayton.
NEW AGENDA THIS YEAR:
2 pm to 3 pm – Resource area and food trucks open prior to the rally program
3 pm to 6 pm – Rally program, resource area, food trucks
Thanking our Co-Sponsor: Mahahan Therapeutics
The purpose of the FOA Rally 4 Recovery is:
To unite the people and resources of the Miami Valley to:
- Eliminate the stigma associated with addiction and mental health disorders
- Educate about addiction & mental health disorders
- Celebrate and show that recovery is possible and that it works!
Since 2/3 of American families are touched by addiction, this free event welcomes ANYONE to attend.
The event will include:
- 50 resource tables with information on treatment, recovery, and related support services (A numbered list will be published in the program for easy navigation)
- Music by DJ Chuck "Mr. Vinegar", Speakers, Food Trucks, Raffle Drawing, Balloon Launch (Eco-friendly balloons, no strings or paper attached), TapSnap Photos, Hope and Memory Canvas signing, and more!