Join us on Facebook on Friday, June 5th for Virtual First Friday at Front Street. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO to participate is visit us on Facebook at @frontstreetartist. Click the "discussion" tab, and check out our posts. THAT'S IT! We will update the feed throughout the day, so there will be new content all day!With the use of photos, videos, and live streaming, you can tour art studios, galleries, small businesses, and our Outdoor Art Corridor all on your own time from wherever you like! We invite you to join in on the creativity with Julie Riley and Jon Daugherty when they share with us how to make face sculptures from toilet paper rolls! Be sure to stock up (and sanitize) your TP rolls, starting now!Other Fun Ways to Enjoy Virtual First Friday:
1. Make it a "date" - cook some dinner, set the lighting, pour your favorite drink, and take a tour of Front Street. ahhh....that feels nice!
2. Gather your own supplies and sit down with the computer.
1. LOOK through the event's discussion
2. FEEL inspired
4. SHARE photos of your creativity with us!
3. Take it outside! Get comfy in your favorite outdoor spot, turn up the tunes, and pour a drink. You're all set!
4. BE SURE TO COMMENT ON POSTS - artists, artisans, and small businesses miss you. Let them know you miss them too with a wave, virtual hug, or a little message.